At ForexPeople, we believe that it is not what you do, but instead how you do it that sets you apart. That’s why we provide total transparency and service excellence in all we do.
ForexPeople, established in 2003, provides clients with tangible solutions that save time and money. Ultimately, the services offered make trading FX that much easier and keeps risk at a minimum due to the proven expertise of the team. We pride ourselves on innovation, convenience and relevance in a tooth-and-nail industry. We offer world-class service to importers and exporters looking for a competitive advantage, preferential exchange rates and bank fees.
We’ve designed and refined our range of services to serve your business in a way that saves your business time and money. Our holistic approach provides you with the necessary information you need, which allows you to make industry-wise decisions. Our platform assists this process even further – it’s simple, user-friendly and convenient.
By partnering with ForexPeople, you will:
- Save money on exchange rates and transaction fees
- Enjoy more efficient and streamlined dealing processes
- Have decision support on forward cover
- Have access to expert insights on currency movements
More than that, we offer a comprehensive range of value-added solutions that gives you access to:
- Sharper Forex rates on imports and export conversions
- Low, flat-rate bank fees
- Motivated, friendly and experienced support staff
- Convenient and secure document collection and delivery
- Reduced currency exposure through innovative hedging strategies
- No direct monthly retainers or commissions
- Totally transparent service provided free of charge
ForexPeople is regulated by both the South African Reserve Bank and the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA, formerly FSB). As such, we adhere to stringent compliance, disclosure and operating requirements. All transactions are executed in the client’s name with an Authorised Dealer (Licensed SA Bank) and clients’ funds never route through any ForexPeople accounts.
ForexPeople subscribes to the South African Association of Treasury Advisors’ (SAATA) FX Global Code.
The FX Global Code is organised around six leading principles which we adhere to: ethics, governance, execution, information sharing, risk management and compliance, and confirmation and settlement processes.